Discord is the most popular free chat service for gamers. It is used by almost all the gamers in the whole world. This service provides the voice chat and a group chat for gamers. Around the whole world, Discord has millions of users. Discord app is very easy to use and one can also easily manage the servers on Discord.
There are so many great features available in the Discord app like screen sharing, voice chat, group chat and much more. To customize your server and add some features, the app allows you to add bots to the servers. If you also want to add bots to the Discord servers, then you have come to the right place. Here we will show you how you can add bots to the servers easily.
Before we get into the details, first let us see what are Discord Bots.
What Are Discord Bots?
Bots are just computer programs that interact with human beings and sometimes with other bots to perform some functions automatically. Even you have interacted with a bot as we all are now in an online world. Earlier, when you were having a problem with the cable service, and the customer service agent used to talk to us, was the Bot only. At that time, if the bot could not answer you, then it used to hand you over the human being.
Now, check out how to Add Bots to a Discord server.
Add Bots To Your Discord Server
It is very easy to add bots on a Discord server. You just need to log in to your Discord account in a browser and then you can easily add a Bot to the server. Look for the best discord bots on the unofficial website of Discord Bots, or on Carbonitex website. From these websites, you can get the best bots that you can add to your server. Once you get the bots which you want to add, just follow the steps given below:
NOTE: Make sure you have given permissions to “Manage Server” on the server which you want to add the bot to.
Follow the steps and add Bots to your Discord Server.
- Go to any browser and open the Discord app Website
- Log in to your Discord account.
- Open the website from where you want to add bots, for example, open Cabonitex Website
- Now, click on the button “Add Bot to Server”. You use any website to Add bots, you will see the option of adding a bot, or invite. Click on that and add bots
- Once you click on Add bot to a server, it will take you to the authorization screen
- Now, tap on “Select a Server” menu and then choose the server which you want to add to the Bot
- Click on the button “Authorize”
- That’s it, the Bot is added to your server and you will see the bot in the sidebar of your server
So, these are the steps that will help you to add bot to your Discord server.
This is how you can add Bots to your Discord server. Follow the steps which are given above and add bots to your server.
Some Popular Discord Bots Are:
Let us check out some of the best and popular discord bots.
- Pancake: It is a multi-featured bot with music playing and other modern features.
- RickBot: It has more than 4500 custom soundboards.
- Translator: A multilingual bot which helps you to translate between more than 100 languages.
- Groovy: It is a music bot which supports Spotify, Youtube, and SoundCloud.
There are so many bots available for Discord, choose the best discord from the website and add it to your Discord server. We have explained to you how you can add the bot to the discord server, so it will be easy for you. Check out the best bot and add it.