Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Looking For Daily Amazon Quiz Answers? Here Is The Amazon Quiz Answers For Today, I Will try to Update it Regularly so You guys can Check the Answers Of Today Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest
- 1 Amazon Today Quiz Contest
- 2 Amazon Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers
- 3 How To Play Amazon karigar Quiz Answer 7 February
- 4 Today Amazon Quiz Details
- 5 Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Apple iPad Pro Quiz Answers [14th February 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM]
Win Apple iPad Pro
Question 1- In which country is it customary for women to give men chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
Question 2- The Indian Navy recently launched Operation Vanilla to help which cyclone hit island-nation?
Question 3- What did the founder of Domino’s give his future wife for their first Valentine’s Day?
Answer: A heart-shaped Pizza
Question 4- Toyota is making an electrified fleet of vehicles for which major 2020 event?
Answer: Tokyo Olympics 2020
Question 5- Who recently launched an upgraded geo-imaging web portal called Bhuvan Panchayat 3.0?
Amazon Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers
Answer The Questions and Stand a Chance To Win Fossil Watch
Question 1. What is engraved on the minute hand of the three watches shown in the video? Hint: You see these towards the end.
Question 2. Which of the below phrases is associated with the Fossil Valentine’s Day range of watches?
Answer. Share the Love
3. As per the video, you can buy _____ gifts from Fossil.
4. In the video, which of the following is engraved on the heart-shaped pendant?
5. Which of the following is part of the background jingle in the video?
Answer. Are you ready? Ready to go
How To Play Amazon karigar Quiz Answer 7 February
- First of All Download Amazon App From here.
- Now Register or Singin To The App.
- Now Find Amazon Quiz Page or You will see The banner Like this on Home Page of Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 5 questions Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Today Amazon Quiz Details
Prize – Fossil Leather Bag
Time – 8 AM To 12 PM
Date – 7 February
Winners list – 29 February
F.L.A.M.E.S valentines week Spacial Wheel Of Love Question Answer
Question – Which Of These Is Typically Not Given as a Gift On Valentine’s day?
Option – 1)Flower 2) Chocolate 3) greeting cards 4) 1 Kg Rice
Amazon Quiz Answers
Answer – 1 KG Rice
Q1 – is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
Answer – Karigar
Q2 – The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
Answer – Thumbprint
Q3 – National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
Answer – August
Q4– The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
Answer – Ikat
Q – Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Answer – Pashmina
There are a total of 4 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 29th February 2020
ODDS OF WINNING
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section above.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 29th February 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing
1. This Contest will commence on 02 February 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 08 February 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Terms And Conditions
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow. .