Whether you have a full-home makeover planned or just want to freshen up one room, there’s an array of DIY home improvement tricks that will help take your home from this to this! In these steps, we’re going to break down easy, effective, and cheap easy tasks that can either be done solo or with the assistance of a spouse/dating partner – all of which don’t require special skills or knowledge.
How to Keep Your Kitchen Clutter Free
There are a few easy tricks you can use to keep your kitchen clutter-free.
First, try to keep countertops clear. If you often find yourself leaving items on the countertop, try to find a place for them elsewhere. For example, you could put a fruit basket on the countertop instead of leaving apples and bananas out in the open.
Second, invest in some good storage solutions. If you have a lot of pots and pans, consider getting a pot rack. You could also invest in some clear storage containers so that you can easily see what’s inside.
Third, try to declutter on a regular basis. Once a week, set aside some time to go through your cabinets and drawers and get rid of anything that you don’t need. This will help to keep your kitchen feeling clean and organized.
Following these simple tips, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen clutter-free in no time!
3 of the Most Common Home Organization Mistakes You Might Be Making
If your home is feeling a bit cluttered and you’re not sure where to start with organization, you’re not alone. It can be tough to keep everything in its place, especially if you have a busy lifestyle.
However, there are some easy tricks that you can use to make your home more organized and functional. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of 10 of the most common home organization mistakes.
- Not having a specific place for everything – One of the biggest mistakes people make is not having a designated spot for all of their belongings. This can lead to misplaced items and general clutter. Make sure you have a place for everything in your home and Train your family to put things back in their rightful spot after using them.
- Not using storage containers – Another common mistake is failing to use storage containers. This can be anything from plastic bins to baskets and bins. Storage containers help to keep things organized and tidy. They also make it easier to find items when you need them.
- Not taking advantage of vertical space – Not utilizing vertical space is a huge missed opportunity when it comes to organization. shelves and hooks are great for taking advantage of wall space and storing things
4 Cost-Effective Ways to Revamp Your Style
- Bring in Some Plants
A great way to add some life to your home is by bringing in some plants. Not only do plants look great, but they can also help to purify the air in your home. There are a number of different plants that you can choose from, so be sure to do some research to find the best ones for your home.
- Update Your Hardware
One of the quickest and easiest ways to update your home’s style is by changing out the hardware on your cabinets and doors. You can find new hardware at most hardware stores or online. Be sure to measure before you buy so that you get the right size for your doors and cabinets.
- Paint Your Walls
If you’re looking for a bigger change, painting your walls is a great option. You can either paint them all one color or get creative and paint each wall a different color. If you’re not sure what colors to use, you can always consult with a professional painter or interior designer.
- Get New Furniture
If you’re wanting to completely change the look of your home, then getting new furniture is a must. Be sure to shop around and
DIY Makeup Storage in a Desk Drawer
A desk drawer is a perfect place to store makeup because it keeps everything organized and within reach. Plus, it’s easy to access when you’re getting ready in the morning or before bed.
To create DIY makeup storage in a desk drawer, start by measuring the drawer to see how much space you have to work with. Then, find some small containers that will fit inside the drawer and fill them with your makeup products. Finally, use labels or dividers to help keep everything organized.
This simple storage solution is a great way to keep your makeup collection organized and tidy. Plus, it’s easy to access when you need it. So why not give it a try?
Changing Doors with Hardware Mart Curtain Clip Ring
- Changing your doors is an easy way to change the look of your home. Curtain clip rings make it easy to add new hardware to your doors. Just take off the old hardware and screw on the new ones. It’s a quick and easy way to change the look of your home.
- Another easy way to change the look of your home is to change the paint color. A fresh coat of paint can make a big difference in the overall look of your home. You can also add new accessories, such as door knockers or doormats, to further personalize your space.
- If you’re looking for a more drastic change, you can always renovate one or more rooms in your home. This can be a big project, but it’s definitely worth it if you’re not happy with the current state of your home. You can add new features, such as an updated kitchen or bathroom, or you can completely gut a room and start from scratch. Either way, you’ll be sure to love the results of your renovation.
5 Ideas for Cleaning Windows in the Winter
- In the winter, it can be difficult to clean your windows because of the cold weather. However, there are a few easy tricks that you can use to make the job easier.
- First, you should invest in a good quality window cleaner. There are many different window cleaners on the market, so you should take some time to find one that suits your needs.
- Second, you should make sure that you have all of the necessary supplies before you start cleaning. This includes a squeegee, a cloth, and a bucket of warm water.
- Third, you should start by cleaning the edges of the window with a cloth. Once the edges are clean, you can use the squeegee to remove any remaining dirt or grime.
- Finally, you should wash the window with warm water and then dry it with a cloth. Once the window is dry, you can enjoy the view outside!