Whether you are studying or doing a job, presentation is an important thing. You need to give a presentation of your notes and give ideas using PowerPoint (PPT). This not only helps you in saving time but it also helps you to organize your presentation very well. While creating your presentation, you need to take some information from documents that are in the form of PDF. This means you need to convert the PDF document to PPT. Now, the question is do you know how to convert PDF to PPT? If No, then don’t worry we are here to explain to you how to convert PDF to PPT file.
Here in this article, we will show you the best PDF to PowerPoint converters. If you also want to convert your PDF file to PowerPoint then check out these converters and make your work easy.
Ways To Convert PDF To PPT (PowerPoint)
Method 1. Using EasePDF
This Is The Easiest PDF Converter where You can access up to 20 tools for free where you can create PDF files, EasePDF also allows you to modify the text, images, and also pages in the PDF file itself. It is mixed with a mail sharing option and it can also protect your PDF file if you want. You can keep a password or can put Sign on your PDF to unlock it. The interesting part of this software is that the OCR feature lets the user edit the scanned PDF files. This converter is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
This software has a very easy user interface which allows the user to easily convert the PDF file to PowerPoint file.
If you want fully-featured PDF converter software, then EasePDF is the best one. EasePDF is a converter that converts PDF to PPT, PDF editor, and is also a PDF creator. This software converts PDF files to other formats like PowerPoint, Excel, EPUB, Images, Word, HTML, RTF, TXT and others. Upload the PDF files which you want to convert and select the output format.
- Compress PDF File
- Split PDF file
- MergePDF FIle
- Edit PDF File
- Unlock PDF File
- Protect PDF File
- Crop PDF file
- eSign PDF
- Rotate PDF
- PDF To Word
- PDF To Excel
- PDF To PPT
- PDF To JPG
- PDF To PNG
- PDF To GIF
- PDF To TXT
- PDF To RTF
- PDF To BMP
- PDF To HTML
- HTML To PDF
- Excel To PDF
- Word To PDF
- PPT To PDF
- JPG To PDF
- PNG To PDF
- TXT To PDF
- RTF To PDF
How To Convert PDF To PPT
- You Just Have To select The File To Convert
- EasePDF Can Convert your PDF file in One Click
- You can download the file Without even registering To the website.
- Share the file with your friends.
Check out steps to convert PDF to PPT using Wondershare.
- First of all download the software and click on “Open file” button
- Search for the PDF file which you want to convert
- Select the file
- Once the PDF file is opened click on the “Convert” option and then click on the “To PPT” button.
- Then one window will appear
- As required, set the properties and click on the “Convert” button which is at the bottom right corner.
Method 3. Convert PDF to PPT with PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is a professional PDF to PPT converter. This program allows the user to convert all PDF files without any problem. It supports formats like Word, Images, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Plain Text, Rich Text, and EPUB. PDF converter Pro is built with OCR Plug-in which allows the user to convert scanned PDF files to any other output format which is supported.
Follow the steps and convert PDF to PPT by using PDF Converter Pro.
- First, launch the program and Add your PDF in the program Or just click on “Add PDF Files” option
- Click on “Output format” which is on the right side
- From that select “Microsoft Powerpoint” ( If you want to convert only a few parts of PDF then select the appropriate page)
- Set the properties as required
- Now, click on Convert Button which is at the bottom right.
4. Xilisoft Converter PDF to Powerpoint
Another software is Xilisoft Converter. One can also create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch by using this software. The Xilisoft software supports batch conversion of files to PDF format. So anytime you have PDF files that you need to convert, you can use this software. Xilisoft Converter is supported on Windows Vista, 10, 8, 7, and XP.
These are a few ways to convert the PDF file to PPT. You can use this given software and convert your PDF to PPT. We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned to us for more.