To design art is not an easy task, anyone cannot do it easily. But with Adobe illustrator you can show your art to the whole world. Many people are using this Adobe illustrator to make design and show their artwork. As we have seen that many people are searching on the Internet about the curve text in Adobe Illustrator. That’s why today we will tell you how to Curve text in illustrator.
This Adobe illustrator is also used by web designers and graphic designers to perform their artwork. A user can use Adobe Illustrator on Windows or Mac. This Adobe Illustrator is an application that is used to create drawings.
You can do various things Adobe Illustrator like logo making, cartoon editing, graphs, and logo. Illustrator’s curve is the most used thing by many peoples to make logos.
There is also a mobile application of Illustrator but it doesn’t support all the features that are available on the PC version. Now if you want to learn how to curve text on Illustrator, then be with us. We will tell you some methods from which you can curve text in Illustrator.
How to Curve Text in Illustrator?
So here are some of the methods from which you can curve the text in illustrator. Just follow the steps as given below.
1. Use the Menu in application
- First of all, you have to open the Illustrator file, that you will get in the File Browser. You can also go directly to the file and then right-click on it and tap on open with and then tap on Illustrator to open the file. There is the same method for Windows and Mac.
- Now you have to click on the text that you want to curve or you can press the T button on the keyboard if you want to curve a new text.
- Then tap on the Effect option given on the top and then find the Wrap option there.
- Now click on the Wrap option and then tap on the Arc option. It will open a new window where you can change the percentage as per your requirement to change the curve. The default settings are set on the basic arc.
- Now if you want to see the preview, then you can tap on it and then tap on the Ok button to apply the changes you have made.
That’s all, this is the way to curve the text in the Illustrator app. This is the main and the most basic way to do it, anyone can do it easily. If you want to know one more method, then be with us. We will tell you one more method to curve the text.
2. Use type on a path tool
- The first step is the same as used in the previous method, you have to open the file in Illustrator.
- Now you have to draw a circle by selecting the ellipse tool or you can also press the L key to select that ellipse tool and then draw a circle.
- Then you have to click on the Text tool available on the left side of the screen.
- Now select the ‘type on a path tool’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now just click on the circle, the whole circle will get cover by the text. Now if you want to edit it, then you have to go to the Direct Selection tool from the tool menu.
That’s it, this is another method to curve text in Illustrator.
So these are the main methods to curve text in Illustrator. This feature of Illustrator is quite an attractive thing that can make your artwork with full of creativity. Both methods are easy to perform. Still, if you are facing any issue, then comment below. We will reply to you soon.