Illustrator is a famous application of Adobe that runs on Mac and Windows to do the artwork. There are a lot of features you will get in Illustrator to act. Now if you are here to know How to embed images in Illustrator then you are at the right place. We will give you complete information with step by step.
With Adobe Illustrator, you can do various artworks like combining images, logos, graphs, designs, and any more things. Many web designers and graphic designers are also using this Illustrator to create new artwork.
So now we will tell you how to embed images in Illustrator. But before that, we will recommend you, that you should edit your image with any other software because Illustrator will not allow you to edit the image, as it is not designed for photo editing. You can do it with any other photo editing software. Then save it to any other folder for more convenience.
How to Embed images in Illustrator?
Now if you want to embed images then you just have to follow these steps carefully and implement it on your PC. So here are the steps –
- First of all, you have to open the Illustrator, then tap on the Windows option, and tap on the Layers option to open the Layer Panel. If you are not getting that then you can tap on the icon at the bottom side of the panel of cut folder paper to add a new layer.
- Now after opening the layer, you have to tap on the File option and then click on the Place option to insert the image.
- Now a file directory will open to select the illustrator project. You have to select the thumbnail image and then tap on the Place option to insert the image.
- The image will appear on the screen that you have selected with drag and drop option to adjust the dimensions or change the alignment. There is also an x option available to remove the image.
- After doing all the steps, now you have to tap on the ember option from the top toolbar.
- Now you just have to wait until the embed process completes and remember to have a backup of the file.
That’s it, this is the process of embedding images in Illustrator. Now let us discuss some advantages of embedding images in Illustrator.
Advantages of Embed images in Illustrator –
Here are some of the advantages of embed images in Illustrator.
- It will be a perfect option for the small file sized documents.
- If the documents are sharing on a network drive then it will be a great option for the local use.
- The document with embedded images is a self-supporting document. So you don’t have to worry about link breaking or any file deletes from the original position.
Illustrator provides you a lot of features from which you can do a lot of artwork to any type of image. Make sure that this application is not designed for age editing so if you want to edit the image then you have to do it from any other image editing software. The process of Embed images in illustrator is very easy. Still, if you are facing any issues then comment us your query, we will back to you soon.