Getting MSVCR120.dll is missing error in Windows? Don’t know how to fix it! Not to worry, mate, as this time you are in the right place. Here in this post, we will share the working solution to Fix MSVCR120.dll is missing errors in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, etc. Now you don’t have to surf here and there for the same. Follow the below-mentioned steps, and you can easily fix this error.
Note: Below methods are working fine in all the windows version like window 10, window 8.1, window 8, Window vista, etc. Make sure to read the post till the end for more information.
#1 Uninstall Newly Installed Apps
Most of the time, we get MSVCR120.dll missing error due to the newly installed apps. Therefore, we suggest you remove the currently installed app. Now to know which you have currently installed, just follow the below steps. Here we go:
- The very first step is to open the Run command on your laptop/pc.
- For that simple type, the RUN in the search tab & hit the enter button.
- Now type appwiz.cpl in the Run & hit the OK button.
- Within a few seconds, a new window will pop up, which will give you the list of all the currently installed apps.
- All you need to do is select all the new applications you have installed in recent times.
- Right-click on the app, and you will see the “Uninstall” option there.
- Make sure to Uninstall all the recent apps which you have recently installed on your device.
- That’s all. Now Restart your PC/Laptop.
- Now reinstall those applications which you have deleted.
- Hurray, you have successfully fixed the MSVCR120.dll missing error.
#2 Download the Missing File from DLL Files Client
By following the first method, you are still getting the same error again, and again then we suggest you try this method. Basically, in this method, we will download the missing file from another site and then restore it to our device. Here is the step by step guide for the same:
- First of all, Click Here to download the DLL Files Client application from here.
- Install & Run the application on your device.
- You will see a search bar on the homepage of the DLL Flies app.
- Search for MSVCR120.dll.
- Now you will see the MSVCR120.dll in the results along with the file description.
- Just Tap on the file and install it on your device.
- That’s all, and now you won’t see the MSVCR120.dll error in your laptop/pc.
It is not that much tedious task to fix the MSVCR120.dll file missing error in windows. Just follow the above-mentioned steps, and you are done with it. Still, if you are facing any issue during the process, then comment down below. Our team will surely reply to you. Till then, Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Stay tuned with us for more such error fixing related post. Subscribe to our push notification to receive the daily updates. Thanks for reading 🙂