Getting uTorrent popup while opening your computer/laptop? Want to get rid of this uTorrent pop-up? Don’t worry, mate, this time you are landed at the right place as here in this post, we will share the detailed guide on how you can stop Utorrent from opening on startup windows 10. We are going to share the 4 working methods in this post. Almost all of the methods shared below are working on our end, still, if any of the methods stop working then try with other methods too.
Keep reading the post until the end for more information.
#1 Remove uTorrent from Startup
This is one of the easiest methods to stop the uTorrent from opening on Startup easily. Few programs load up in your system after you boot your laptop/pc. Remove the application which you don’t want to run in the startup phase. All you need to do is follow the below step by step mentioned guide, and you are ready to rock.
- First of all, click on the window button on your keyboard.
- Next, search for the Task Manager there.
- Open the Task Manager.
- On the header part, you will see various options like process, performance, app history, Start-Up, etc.
- Move your cursor to the Start Up tab and click on it.
- Now you will see the list of the app which are opens on Startup.
- Just select the uTorrent from the list and click on the Disable option.
- That’s all. You are done.
#2 By Adjusting Preferences in Torrent Settings
If the above method doesn’t work for you, then we suggest you try the below method. Basically, In this method, we are going to modify the uTorrent settings. You don’t have to install any extra app for the same Here we go with the easiest step by step guide:
- First of all, open the uTorrent app on your laptop/pc.
- Next, in the header section, you will see the “Options” tab.
- Click on Options & then click Preferences from the list.
- Or you can directly access the preferences Setting by pressing CTRL + P on your Keyboard.
- Next, click on the General in the preferences options list.
- Now all you need to do is to untick the “Start uTorrent when Window starts.”
- Next, click on Apply, then OK.
- That’s all. You are done!
- Enjoy 🙂
#3 Download the Older version of uTorrent
If you cannot Stop Utorrent From Opening On Startup in Windows 10, you can also try this method. Here is the guide for you:
- Uninstall the current version of uTorrent from your personal laptop/device.
- Now download the previous or older version of uTorrent from sites like File Hippo.
- Download & Install the uTorrent older version apk on your device.
- That’s all, and now you will not face the issue of Utorrent opening on Startup.
- Enjoy 🙂
#4 Disable uTorrent from the Startup tab in setting
You can also disable the uTorrent from your windows settings. In this method, you don’t have to visit the Task Manager to disable the uTorrent. Just follow the below steps, and you can easily hide Utorrent from startup.
- Type Settings in the search tab.
- Next, select the Apps from the left sidebar.
- Then click on Startup.
- Now select the uTorrent from the show list.
- Then Tap on the Off button there.
- Voila, You have successfully removed the uTorrent from Startup.
That’s all for this informative post on How to Stop Utorrent From Opening On Startup Windows 10. If you have any queries or doubt regarding this post, let us know in the comment section. Also, Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Keep visiting us for more such posts. Thanks for reading, mate.